Studio 6 Fitness is now hosting intensive Lagree Fitness™ certification weekends with Lagree Master Trainer, Piper Michelle!
GET LAGREE CERTIFIED
This course will explain the science behind the Lagree Fitness™ Method on the patented Megaformer™. You will be taught the basic, intermediate, and advanced exercises as well as the modifications to accommodate different body types and fitness levels. The training provides you extensive knowledge in stabilization, breathing, alignment and proper muscle recruitment as well as considerations for spring load and handle bar adjustments. Participants learn the goal of each exercise, verbal/tactile cues, common postural adjustments and safety issues.
Who can register? Clients who want to get the most out of their Megaformer™ workouts or fitness professionals who are looking to expand their portfolios! We will be selecting new instructors to join our team based on completion of this certification (employment not guaranteed). Please contact the Studio or email email@example.com for more information.
Next class begins March 31st.
INSTRUCTORSInterested in being a part of the celebrity endorsed workout on the patented Megaformer™? Our instructor training program will teach you all you need to know about the Megaformer™, the signature Studio 6 Fitness workouts and the Lagree Fitness Method™ to strengthen, lengthen and tone the body while fusing cardio, strength training and pilates in a full body 50 minute workout.
For more information or to apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLIENT SALES AND SERVICES – Part Time
- Energetic, friendly and caring. Possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Provide a high level of customer service and hospitality
- Maintain studio cleanliness, organization and retail
- Must have flexible schedule and ability to work non-traditional hours
ASSISTANT STUDIO MANAGER
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented outlook
- 2-3 years prior experience in retail hospitality, health, fitness and/or restaurants.
- Must have a degree from an accredited, four year college or university